1) Click on the Google Maps button below. A new window will open in Google Maps.
2) Click on the 'Layers' box in the bottom left hand corner to get a satellite view
3) Find your patch on the map, zoom right in and click on it
4) Click on the coordinates that appear in the white box at the bottom. They will look something like this: 50°24'45.5"N 3°46'08.0"W
5) A larger version of the coordinates appear in the side panel. Copy them or make a note of them.
6) Close the window to return to Step 1. Click on the Step 2 button.